Use a computer
The library has public computers with Internet access. This describes what we have and how to use them.
- There are three laptop and three desktop computers available to patrons.
- One laptop computer is located in the Children's Section. One desktop computer is located in the Teen Room. The rest of the computers are located in the main reading area.
- Each computer has Microsoft Word or OpenOffice and is connected to both the black & white laser printer and the color printer. Black & white prints are $0.20 each and color prints are $0.50 each.
- Time limits for computer use is 90 minutes per day, unless there are no other patrons waiting for a computer.
- Please ask at the front desk before using a computer.
- All of the computers have filtered Internet access, and some programs are blocked for children's use.