Use a Computer
The library has public computers with Internet access. This describes what we have and how to use them.
Write here the information you want your public to know about using the public access computers. Information could include:
- There are three laptop and three desktop computers available to patrons.
- One laptop computer is located in the Children's Section. One desktop computer is located in the Teen Room. The rest of the computers are located in the main reading area.
- Each computer has Microsoft Word or OpenOffice and is connected to both the black & white laser printer and the color printer. Black & white prints are $0.20 each and color prints are $0.50 each.
- Time limits for computer use is 90 minutes per day, unless there are no other patrons waiting for a computer.
- Please ask at the front desk before using a computer.
- All of the computers have filtered Internet access, and some programs are blocked for children's use.